Good morning everyone! Congratulations to the students on a fantastic first ‘competitive’ show this weekend. We have another exciting show this weekend! Please see this weeks information. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Have a great week!
- Tuesday-Rehearsal from 6pm-9pm @MHS
- Thursday-Rehearsal from 6pm-9pm @MHS. At the conclusion of this rehearsal, the truck will need loaded as we will be rehearsing at the middle school Saturday prior to the show.
- Saturday-Rehearsal from 9am-12pm at the middle school. Truck unload at 8:30am. At the conclusion of the rehearsal, the truck will need loaded. We will be departing from the middle school at 1:30pm. Chapereones should arrive by 1:00pm. Students will have access to concessions at the conclusion of their performance. Mars Indoor Percussion performs at 4:12pm and the Winterguard performs at 8:11pm. Anticipated arrival back to Mars is around 10:30pm. The truck will need unloaded at the conclusion of the evening. Attached is the schedule of events and a parking map for the Gateway show.
- Booster Payment-If you have any missing booster payments, please turn those in ASAP.
- WGI Payment #1-The first WGI Regional fee was due on January 31st. First payment is $200. Chaperones first fee is $100. Final payments on WGI will be announced shortly.
- Jacket/Shirts-If there are any outstanding jacket payments, please submit those ASAP. Also, if you ordered extra shirts(students received one shirt with their booster fees) and did not pay for those, please do so ASAP. They were list in the committment form as $15/shirt.
- Middle School Performance-We have officially confirmed our middle school performance date. This middle school performance is scheduled for Thursday March 21st. Students typically arrive at the middle school at 7:00am to unload the truck and prepare for performances beginning at 7:50am. At the conclusion of these performances, we will load the truck, and students will go to their class in the middle school or back to the high school(a bus will be provided for those students needing a ride back to the high school). This is a wonderful recruiting tool for marching band, winterguard, and indoor drumline. More information will be sent out regarding this in the coming weeks. In the next couple of weeks, students from the high school will receive field trip forms to fill out for this event.
- March 9th-Saturday March 9th has officially been changed to a rehearsal schedule of 1pm-9pm. This is the weekend prior to our regional, so we want to provide the students with a full Saturday rehearsal to prepare. Please make sure this changed is noted.
- Baldwin Show-On March 23rd, the winterguard and the indoor percussion have a TRWEA Show at Baldwin HS. If you are looking to chaperone for percussion, please know that there is an error on the signup program. It has chaperones for winterguard listed twice. We will fix this error to ensure we can have indoor drumline parent sign up to chaperone.
Have a great week!