Hello Marching Band Families,
Competition Week has finally arrived after a very long break. Please take time to review the following details for Saturday:
- Practice begins at the MAC at 10 AM – see attached checklist for items to bring for the competition
- Pizza will be provided to the students courtesy of The Schumann Family and Jurassic Junk and Removal; students need to bring their own drink
- Chaperones please report to the Middle School by 3:45 PM
- Departure for Kiski will be at 4 PM
- Mars will take the field for their preview performance at 7:40 PM
- For specific information about the location visit: www.pimba.org
- Typically students are able to bring money to purchase concessions. Based on our performance time, we probably will NOT have time to visit concessions
Pick Up Procedures:
- When we return to Mars the following people will be dropped off at the MS: chaperones, student drivers that have cars at the MS, and non-truck students.
- Truck crew will ride the bus to the High School to unload and will be picked up there after unloading
Please contact me with any questions.