Good morning everyone! Please see the information below regarding this weeks schedule. As always, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. If another weekly doesn’t come out before hand, I wanted to wish you all a very Happy Holiday season, and we are excited to bring in a new year of Mars Indoor Percussion!
- Rehearsal-Rehearsal this week is Wednesday/Thursday from 6pm-9pm @MHS.
- Paperwork/Payments-If you have not done already, please submit any missing paperwork/payments, either district or booster. If you are still having trouble registering your student, we have learned one option to register is to submit a ‘duplicate’ registration. However, this is an issue that needs to be fixed by the district, and not through FamilyID. Multiple families have already reached out to the district requesting them to fix the mistake so that all students can register properly.
- Christmas Camp-Our first ever Christmas camp will be held on Wednesday/Thursday over break from 9am-5pm. There, we will be learning portions of our production, as well as spending some quality time together as an ensemble!
- WGI Chaperone-If you are interested in being a chaperone for the WGI Regional(March 15-17), please respond to this email so we can begin planning official numbers.
- Prop Construction-If you are a parent interested in prop construction for Mars Indoor Percussion this season, please let me know so we know who would all like to be involved.
- Jersey/Jacket-I have begun collecting information for jackets/jerseys. I will order jersey’s probably during break or right after break, and jackets will be ordered right after break. I will get an official number for jackets/jerseys this week, but they are both anticipated to be right around $50.
Have a fantastic week!