Thank you to all the families that attended the 2023-2024 Marching Band meeting Wednesday evening. There was a lot of information to share and great to see so many parents in attendance.
Please take a moment to review the following information:
Summer Car Washes:
Sign-ups are now available for the summer car washes at:
All car washes this year will be held at the 7-Eleven on Rt. 228
- Each date is divided into two shifts 9:45-12:15 and 12:00-2:15
- Students must stay for the entire shift(s) and work to earn the money for the shift(s)
- Each shift is limited to only 20 students; only students that sign up can attend
- We will need three chaperones per shift; if we do not have parent volunteers, we would then cancel; parents do not need to have clearances/board approved to chaperone
- 100% of the profits earned will be divided between the students that work
Kick Off Picnic
- The annual Marching Band Kick-Off Picnic is scheduled for Friday, June 9, from 5-8 PM
Please use http://evite.me/pAfNqSYyDe
- for details and to RSVP
- payment made be mailed or paid through Charms as a misc. expense
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!