Good afternoon, Marching Band Families,
I hope this email finds you well. Please take a moment to review the following important information:
We have a few afternoon spots available for students and need at least one more parent volunteer. Please sign up at: https://signup.com/go/BcAaDyi
Each year the senior class hosts an End of the Year Celebration. This year the event is scheduled for the evening of August 18. Thank you to the senior families…more information to follow.
Each year prior to the start of band camp we reach out to families to ask for your help to make this a successful season. To make this a successful year, we need your help. Below you will find ways to volunteer your time to help with much needed fundraising and helping to supervise students at each event. As I mentioned at the parent meeting, when you report to an event you will be assigned a job. For new families, you will have someone explain what you will need to do at the event.
- Please use the above link to volunteer
- You MUST be a board approved independent volunteer
- Tasks may include any of the following: taking attendance, supervise students on the bus/stands, taking students to restroom, passing out snacks, assisting with uniforms, pushing equipment, etc.
- Parents will not pay an entrance fee to games/competitions
- There is also a spot for equipment help only – this task does not require volunteers to be independent volunteers
Concession Set-Up, Concession Workers and Pretzel Pick Up : https://signup.com/go/znLKPyK
Will report to the large home concession stand to begin set-up. Jo Drutarosky will be there at that time to provide you with details of what is to be done.
Report to the parking lot at the Middle School on the Three Degree Roadside of the building. You will receive a lanyard to enter the stadium; you will not pay to attend.
** No clearances are required to work concessions**
Pretzel Pick Up:
- If you volunteer for this task you will pick up boxes of pretzels at the Philly Pretzel Factory on Rt. 228 @ 5 PM. There will be anywhere from 100-200 pretzels depending on the week.
- Once you arrive at the MAC you will enter through the gates near Three Degree Road (near the concession stand).
This year we are excited to continue to have the large window on the home side and will operate the visitor’s side as well!!
Each band family is required to work at least one home game.
On behalf of the Staff and Booster Organization we look forward to working with you! Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have.