Good evening Band Families,
Just a few reminders for Monday:
- Hoagie orders are due; students may put them in the band box
- Yard sign orders and money are due to the band box – I have attached another order form; I will not accept any late orders – they are being called in a Tuesday
- Remember to pack a dinner for your student
- Bring a large water bottle and sunscreen
- Remember to wear appropriate clothes and shoes for practice
- Bring your instrument and music – in a binder
- Practice begins at 3 PM – do NOT show up at 3 PM
- If you owe fees, bring them on Monday
- The district fee is due on Monday; you may drop off a check to the main office or use this link: https://www.familyid.com/organizations/mars-area-school-district-activities
- Students will need khaki shorts for a group picture on Tuesday; shirts will be distributed at practice on Tuesday
- ** When dropping off order forms, checks, etc, please do not give items to the main office (except the district fee) – everything is to go in the Band Box.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Mars Band Boosters