I hope that you are enjoying your summer, despite the fall like temperatures this morning!! If your student is participating in the 4th of July Parade, please take note of the following details:
– report to Marburger Field at 4:15 pm
– parade begins at 5 pm, and finished by 5:20 at the Post Office
– wear patriotic colors
– performing God Bless America
* instruments will be loaded at the drumline/colorguard practice tomorrow (Wed)
* any student needing an instrument loaded for the parade should email Mr. Rodgers by noon on Wednesday
Have a good day!