Good evening everyone! I hope you have all had a great weekend! Please see the weekly updates below. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out.
1. Rehearsal-Tuesday/Thursday 6pm-9pm @MHS. Saturday is from 9am-3pm @MHS
2. Final Booster Fee– The final booster fee is due this Saturday the 21st and is $75.
3. Final WGI Fee– The final WGI Regional fee is due on Saturday February 11th. Final payments will be $150. Those chaperoning the regional and that will be on the bus will have a fee of $145, and those who will be traveling separately will have a fee of $100.
4. Meal Sponsors-In years past, we have been fortunate enough to have families donate meals on show days for students and staff. If you are interested in sponsoring a show meal this year, please don’t hesitate to reach out. If there is no meal sponsor for any particular show weekend, students will be expected to pack a lunch.
5. First Show-Our first show is quickly approaching. Our first show is being held at Kiski HS on Saturday January 28th. MIP performs at 4:37. This and all the seasons performances are open to the public. Fees are charged at the door, and are roughly $10/person.
6. Jacket/Jerseys-If you have purchased a jersey or jacket and have not paid for it at this point, please do as soon as possible. Payments can be made via check or through Charms.
Have a great week!