Good morning, Marching Band Families,
I hope this email finds you well and enjoying the last “unofficial” weekend of summer. Please take some time to review the schedule and important information. I will be sending a separate email later today to explain in detail the schedule for competition day on Saturday.
Tuesday – Full Ensemble Rehearsal
6-9 PM @ HS
Wednesday – Full Ensemble Rehearsal
6-9 PM @ HS
Friday – Football Game
Report Time – 5:30 PM
- Bring full uniform to the MAC, including shoes, shako, and Mars Band backpack
- Drop off will be at the front of the Middle School
- Percussionists and people with truck responsibilities can go to the truck to unload
- All other students may drop off their backpacks in the band bleachers (which will be on the track)
- After the game, the band will march back to the MS; the truck will need to be loaded
- Parents may pick up students at the MS
- Report Time – 5:30 PM
- Please see me for your lanyard and assignment for the night – I will be near the entrance to the MS
- Please pick up your lanyard from me at the entrance to the MS no later than 6PM
- You will report to the home concession stand to receive your assignment for the night
- Dibella’s Sale September 1-September 8 – MUST order online and use the CODE MarsBB20 Cranberry location only.
Thank you to all the volunteers that chaperoned the game on Friday night
Enjoy the day!