Good morning, Marching Band Families,
I hope this email finds you well. The students and staff are looking forward to this weekend. Please take some time to read over all the following information and contact me if you have any questions.
- Report time to the HS will be 4:30 AM with a 5:00 AM departure
- Students will receive a very simple breakfast of chocolate chip muffins, Belvita Cookies, and a bottle of water
- Masks are required on the bus, unless they are eating
- Students may bring snacks
- Band members should arrive wearing their black socks – above their ankles, zipper free shorts/pants, and compression shirts
- Band backpacks – check to be sure raincoats are in the bag
- Students are NOT permitted to take their band backpacks into the stadium; they may take a small wallet or clear bag. Five Below sells these at times as does Rally House in Cranberry
- Lunch will be provided – pizza, chips, and cookies
- Dinner – each student will receive $15
- Mars will take the field at 11:30 AM!
- A group photo will be taken after the performance – I will send information out next week
- We will leave approx. at 11:00 PM – I will send out a Remind when we leave
For those of you traveling to cheer the students on, Eva and Gorge are making hand held U’s to cheer on the students. If you are interested in having one, please email Eva at email@example.com.
Wishing safe travels to Ray and Brian that will leave tomorrow afternoon with the equipment truck. Also, safe travels to all the students, staff, chaperones, and parents driving to Obetz to cheer on the students!
We are looking forward to a great day for these dedicated students!
Enjoy the day and do not hesitate to reach out to me with questions.