These last two full weeks of the season are very busy; please take time to read over this email.
Tuesday, October 15
• Full Band Rehearsal 5:30-8:30 @ the MAC
• Popcorn Pick Up @ HS Cafeteria 5:30-6:30; you may also pick it up at the Booster Meeting
• Booster Meeting 7 PM @ HS Faculty Room
Wednesday, October 16 – Full Band Rehearsal
5:30-8:30 @ the HS
Friday, October 18 – Home Football Game – Senior Night
• Seniors: we ask that all seniors and the people that are escorting them report to the MS Chorus Room by 5:30 PM. We will have cake, allow time for students to put on uniforms, flowers, and time for pictures. We will head to the field promptly at 6:05.
• Underclassmen – report time is 5:50
• Concession workers and chaperones – please see Lisa at the MS for your lanyard
Saturday, October 19 – Deer Lakes
• Practice will be at the Turf Field
• Equipment and Prop Crew – report at 8:30 AM
• Students taking the PSATs please let your section leaders know that you will be late
• Students are to pack a lunch to eat; after practice they will have time to eat before departing for Deer Lakes
• Chaperones – report time is 2 PM at the MS
• Competition Servers – thank you for volunteering, but you will not be needed
• Water and cookies – please bring these items in the AM when you drop off your student. I will be at the Turf Field for you to give me the water and cookies
• Meal – we have decided to feed the students after they perform (and of course, get out of the uniforms). The students will have Chick Fil A; sandwich, chips, cookies, and water. The gluten free option will be grilled nuggets.
• Since we will be eating at Deer Lakes, there will not be a need for the students to go to the concession stand
• Mars is scheduled to take the field at 5:15 PM for competition
• The award ceremony begins at 8:45; a Remind will be sent when we leave the parking lot
All students received the attached information for the Band Banquet. All RSVPs and money are due by October 24 to the wooden band box at the HS – please remember to put things in an envelope. I apologize for the students that did not get them at the North Hills game; they should have received the information at practice on Tuesday.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!