Hello Band Families,
Just some reminders about Kennywood:
– Report to the HS at 9:00 AM; students and chaperones should wear their black “Between Darkness and Light” T-shirt. Students and chaperones do not need to purchase a ticket.
– To help organize, students should bring two bags: one bag for things they need to carry throughout the park during the day; they will need money for lunch. The other small bag they will leave on the bus. It needs to have the white polo shirt, khaki shorts, white socks, and tennis shoes. Students will have time to change after dinner.
– The Boosters will supply dinner to the students: Italian, ham, or turkey hoagies, chips, and a bottle of water. We will not have any other food choices. If your student needs to eat something else they will need to pack or bring money to purchase dinner.
– It is helpful if students have a portable charger; many phones die throughout the day and we will use Remind to communicate with them.
– Parade begins at 8 PM – weather permitting. Parents that are not chaperoning throughout the day – you will need to purchase a ticket to come into the park.
**Students received shirt orders today. Extra shirts are available to purchase, please contact Thom Brazel.
Weather looks beautiful tomorrow – don’t forget sunscreen.
Please contact me with any questions.