Congratulations to the students for excellent performances at both the Butler Band Festival and the Moon Competition!
Please take a moment to review this week’s schedule:
Colorguard Practice 5:30-8:30 PM
Wind Ensemble Practice 3:00-5:00 PM
Percussion Practice 5:30-8:30 PM
Full Ensemble Practice 5:30-8:30 PM
Friday – Homecoming Parade and Game
– Report to the parking lot behind Mars Bank at 4:30 PM
– The parade begins at 5:00 PM
– At the conclusion of the parade students will report to the Fish Bowl; there will be a bus to transport students that need a ride
– The Boosters will provide pizza, cupcakes, and a drink to the students when they return to the Middle School
– Chaperones please report to the middle school by 6:00; please remember if you have signed up to be a chaperone we ask that you bring cookies for the visiting band
– Concession workers, please report by 5:30
Saturday….enjoy the day off!!